TRUSCULPT 3D FOR A NEW DIMENSION IN BODY SCULPTING
Reshape dimension, improve definition and reduce overall depth. LYTE Laser Clinic is proud to offer truSculpt® 3D, a unique, non-invasive, Radio Frequency procedure optimized to provide sculpting of problem areas for a TRU 3D result with no visible downtime.
truSculpt 3D takes a multi-dimensional approach to decrease circumference and diminish fat by delivering therapeutic heat into the fat to achieve results in the shortest possible treatment time with enhanced safety and comfort.
Who can benefit from the truSculpt™ treatment?
Those who are healthy, within a normal weight range, exercise regularly and have that stubborn area of fat that just won’t shift – inner thighs, abdomen, upper arms, double chin, “bra bulge”.
How it works?
- truSculpt 3D uses controlled, monopolar Radio Frequency (RF) technology to deliver targeted heating to areas large and small.
- RF energy passes through the skin to target the underlying fat tissue – as the fat is heated, the cells are destroyed and pass through the body naturally.
- Patients can expect to decrease circumference and diminish fat in areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise.
- Average of 24% fat reduction is achieved typically in two treatments.
Read more at truScupt 3D
What is truSculpt™?
Am I the right candidate for truSculpt™?
Are there are some people who cannot be treated with truSculpt™?
- Those who are pregnant
- Those with cardiac pacemakers or internal defibrillators
- Those with malignant or benign tumours in the target area
- Those with metallic implants in the target area of any kind including joint replacements.
Can truSculpt™ be used on all skin types?
How long does an truSculpt™ treatment take?
How many truSculpt™ treatments will be needed?
When will I start seeing visible results?
What do I need to do before a truSculpt™ treatment?
Read our article on What to expect after my TruSculpt treatment
How is truSculpt™ different than other Body Sculpting Procedures?
- This procedure is versatile and recommended to treat a wide range of patients who may not be a candidate for other contouring procedures due to the treatment location, skin type, fat thickness and presence of skin laxity.
- The treatment has minimal discomfort and has been compared to a hot stone massage.
- There is no visible downtime after the procedure and normal activity can be resumed immediately.
- The treatment time is dependent on the treatment size and how many areas are treated.
- Treatment time is typically 60 minutes to treat the abdomen and flanks.
What happens during the truSculpt™ treatment?
What does a truSculpt™ treatment feel like?
Can I return to normal activities after my truSculpt™ treatment?
Is truSculpt™ safe? Is it painful? Are there side effects?
Why did we choose RF over “fat freezing” to use in Lyte?
Ask for the Trusculpt Clinical Data
Pricing Chart for truSculpt Treatments
– prices starting from*:
|Chin & Jawline||$350||$700||$1,200|
|All other areas||$900||$1,700||$2,250|
*Prices starting from. To be determined upon consultation. Areas with more fat may require extra pulses which will attract additional fees.
Book a free truSculpt Consult
Your truSculpt 3D treatment consultant can provide all the details you need to make an informed decision about the procedure.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!
Call 0407 726 685