Far Infrared Body Wrap
Far Infrared is simply another form of Light that we use in our clinic.
Although, Far Infrared rays (FIR) are invisible they are present in sunlight and were first documented discovered Sir William Herschel in 1800.
Far Infrared Rays are the healthy rays contained in sunlight that are responsible for photosynthesis which is the process used by plants to produce energy and without which there would be no life on earth.
Modern research is showing that Far Infrared does indeed stimulate metabolism. Far Infrared emits photons, photons help release enzymes, enzymes stimulate macrophage activity increasing the elimination of damaged and unhealthy tissues – nitric oxide (NO) is released which expands capillaries and increases circulation, which carries toxins to the lymph system and out of the body.
We are able to reproduce this light wave in our body wrap to
- Assist in the reshaping your body by reducing body measurements
- Improve the appearance of cellulite , muscular definition and skin tone by the heat of the wrap stimulating collagen production.
- Increase the production of natural endorphins, lifting your moods and increasing wellbeing
- Assist in the detoxification process of the lymphatic system by increasing the activity of macrophages (the body’s garbage disposal units)
- Improve cardiovascular levels and flexibility
- Relieve chronic pain, including arthritic, cramp and fibrotic muscle tissue problems
Relieving the Symptoms of Menopause
The mood-elevating, tension-relieving effects of Far Infrared therapy may help reduce the depression and anxiety that often accompanies menopause and can also promote the reduction of abdominal fat -the place most women more readily gain weight during peri-menopause and menopause. Here’s a great video on what to expect! Formostar Encore Infrared Body Wrap
|Package (10 treatments)||$ 650|
|Package (20 treatments)||$ 1,100|
|Individual Treatments||$ 80|
Results may vary between individuals and your results will be maximized by gentle exercise, sensible eating and healthy lifestyle choices.