Terms and Conditions
In order for us to reach your expectations, we ask the following:
At time of making your booking, we will require your name, together with an email address and mobile phone number. This will enable us to confirm your appointment.
A booking fee of $30 may be payable at time of making your appointment.
This amount is fully redeemable on any products or services.
Appointments cancelled, missed or changed without 24 hours notice will result in a payment of the treatment cost.
As a courtesy to our other clients, late arrival for an appointment may result in a reduced length of your treatment time.
Packages and Specialist Programmes
- The full amount of the package or programme is payable prior to commencement of any treatments unless arranged by prior agreement.
- Any alternative payment arrangements will be notified in writing via email.
- Appointments cancelled, missed or changed without 24 hours notice will be deemed to have been taken and deducted from the number of sessions within your package.
- Packages are normally comprised of several complementary treatments. These will be used after completion of the number of sessions costed at full retail price.
- We will normally refund any unused portions on packages. However the refundable amount will be calculated by using the full price of individual sessions taken (including missed, cancelled or changed without 24 hours notice) .
A rosacea package of 6 treatments with a value of $1400. (individual treatments are $350) The client uses four treatments. There is no refund payable.
An acne package of 8 treatments costing $1400. (individual treatments cost $350) The client has 2 treatments. A refund of $700 would be payable.
This also applies to discounted packages which are offered throughout the year.
No refunds are payable on product or individual treatments that have been provided.
We offer a guarantee that there will be an improvement to your skin providing you
- If we believe that additional treatments will reach the desired result, we will provide these at our cost.
- purchase a package of treatments
- purchase recommended skincare from us which is to be used during your treatment programme.
- You must tell us of your concerns prior to the last session of your package. This will give us the opportunity to review your treatment protocols to improve results and discuss your expectations.
- Pay for your package in full at the time of commencement
- You need to follow our at home protocols that were recommend. This may include skin care and dietary guidelines.